Our programs can be delivered to fit with your school, whether it be a 3 week unit to fit with H&PE, a once off session for your Sports Day, or a 10 week wellbeing program.
We can also offer individualised sessions for your specialist sports program, before/after school programs as part of your school Sport, or as an additional wellbeing program open to students and teachers/parents alike.
Sporting Schools Funding
MissFIT Movement is a registered Coaching Provider through Sporting Schools. We have completed intermediate level training with Gymnastics SA, our State Sport Organisation (SSO). Meaning our organisation is able to be used to deliver programs through Sporting Schools!
Active After School programs
After an Active After School program? Great news, families can also use their $100 Sports Voucher! Meaning the term program will be FREE. Download the voucher here.
We can take between 1-4 classes at one time. Up to approximately 120 students for most programs, or up to 60 students at once for Mindful Movement. Our programs are for students in Reception - Year 12. (*FAST for grades 5-12)
Each program is adapted to be suitable to the age and ability level of the students.
Our programs are priced from $2-$5 / student / session. The price can vary depending on the size of the session. Contact us to get an accurate quote.
Receive a trial session for your school today
Simply click here to register your details and organise a trial session in the program of your choice. That way you can see exactly how our programs may benefit your school.
Our programs fit with various content descriptors in the 'Movement and Physical Activity' strand of the H&PE curriculum. We address content descriptors in all three sub-strands across all year levels as well. Each program also helps develop focus areas such as Fundamental Movement Skills (FMS) and Rhythmic and Expressive Movements (RE). For example, our programs align with:
Moving our body
- Perform / practice and refine fundamental movement skills and movement sequences using different body parts ACPMP008
- Practise specialised movement skills and apply them in a variety of movement sequences and situations ACPMP061
- Use feedback to improve body control and coordination when performing specialised movement skills in a variety of situations ACPMP080
- Provide and apply feedback to develop and refine specialised movement skills in a range of challenging movement situations ACPMP099
- Explore how regular physical activity keeps individuals healthy and well ACPMP010
- Examine the benefits of physical activity to health and wellbeing ACPMP046
- Participate in physical activities designed to enhance fitness, and discuss the impact regular participation can have on health and wellbeing ACPMP064
- Manipulate and modify elements of effort, space, time, objects and people to perform movement sequences ACPMP065
- Analyse the impact of effort, space, time, objects and people when composing and performing movement sequences ACPMP103
Learning through movement
- Cooperate with others when participating in physical activities ACPMP012
- Your daily fitness sessions solved
- Programs address ACARA outcomes
- Links to Positive Education and Wellbeing principles
- Have a breather while someone else takes your class
- Instructors can take up to 4 classes at once
- We can deliver your next Sports Day health hustle
- Sporting Schools affilated
Our programs link with Positive Education, which is grounded in the belief that people want to lead meaningful and fulfilling lives (Positive Psychology Centre, 2016). MissFIT Movement links with aspects of Pos Ed such as:
We have had success with many schools around Adelaide so far including:
We are also offering school holiday programs at various destinations around Adelaide. Enquire now to find out when we are holding sessions at a centre near you.